Tuesday, May 14, 2013

This Girl by Colleen Hoover

This Girl is the third book and final one in the SLAMMED trilogy. This novel takes place from Will's P.O.V, it's amazing like all of Hoovers' writing , and it narrates  back and forth from present day (exactly where Point of Retreat ends-basically the honeymoon)  and past (down memory lane- recalling that first year). The ending is super sweet & i cried 6 times (i counted) throughout this book- i figured I'd better keep count. I'm sad we won't get anymore Layken & Will , Kel & Caulder...but rest ashore   we/I will never forget these characters- they are in my heart! I give this book 4 stars only because  I would have wished for it to be more focused/ completely focused in the present & future instead of re-living the past..I don't know I'm just greedy like that.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment